The winners of the Cyprus BITE (Business I.T. Excellence) Awards were announced on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The “ICT Company of the Year” and “Digitalized Company of the Year” awards are the top distinctions of the event and were awarded to NetU Consultants Ltd. and Bank of Cyprus respectively.
The awards aim to recognize the excellence of ICT companies that offer solutions with significant penetration to the market/ users. The utilization of these solutions offers substantial benefits, have a significant social impact and are proven to meet the business needs of the target market. The awards evaluate innovation and innovative initiatives, practices related to the solutions implementation or strategy of ICT companies.
The event was held under the auspices of the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Digital Policy, the Cyprus Computer Society and ISACA. The 19-member jury consists of important personas of the academic and business world, chaired by Dr. Socrates Katsikas, Rector of the Open University of Cyprus.
In addition to the “ICT Company of the Year” Award, NetU Consultants Ltd. has won another 8 (eight) individual Awards for projects delivered in the last 2 years to the Public and Private sector. More specifically, NetU has been awarded in the following categories:
• Software Solution / Package Providers – Oracle NetSuite ERP and Salesforce CRM Software Packages
• Applications / Solutions for Public Administration – Software Projects in the Public Sector
• Software Supplier – Software Supplier in the Public Sector
• Contributing to Employment and Job Creation – Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Security – COVID-19
• Central Public Administration – Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance – COVID-19
• Central Public Administration – Ministry of Justice – Cyprus Police – Advance Passenger Information and PNR for Passenger Screening
• Central Public Administration – Ministry of Interior – Department of Lands and Surveys – eServices
• Public Sector Organizations – Office of the Commissioner for the Regulation of Electronic Communications and Posts – Transit Rights Management System
All the winners have received their prizes and have been photographed, celebrating the success of their team and company. The announcement of the winners is available at the link https://www.boussias.cy/bite-awards-winners.